Oil and Gas Reserves Website
- Free access to 1998 Alberta oil and gas reserves
- Extensive searching (by Field, Pool, UWI Location, Associated/Non-Associated Gas)
- All non-confidential oil and gas pool data from both Reserves book and Solution Gas properties on microfiche
- Detailed individual pool reports
- Export multiple pools to MS-Excel
Oil and Gas Reserves on CD-ROM
Features of Database:
- Alberta, B.C.,Saskatchewan and Manitoba oil and gas reserves
- Alberta Heavy Oil reserves
- Easy to use search interface (see screen shots)
- View detailed pool properties in a standard Report
- Standard reports include both metric and imperial units
- Options to export directly to Excel or Word.
- Alberta gas properties from both Reserves book and Solution Gas properties
- Search Alberta oil reserves by project flood type and discovery year
- Search Alberta gas reserves by zone name
- Search B.C. reserves on either or both township systems (NTS,DLS)
- Choose quickly from one or more pool and field names
- Full access to underlying tables and queries
- $100 Upgrade discount on next year's reserves database
Not Convinced Yet?
Get some more database details here ...
Or contact us if you have specific questions. Reach us by:
- Contact us by email
- A phone call: (403) 531-9575
- A fax: (403) 531-9579
I'm convinced, I'll Buy Now!
Send me to the secure purchase page
where I can buy the CD-ROM for CAN$995 + GST using a major credit card.
U.S. Customers can also pay by cheque in U.S. funds (US$695).
Current reserves data (as of May, 2003):
- 2001 Alberta (Oil, Gas, Heavy Oil) - updates in July
- 2001 BC (Oil, Gas) - free updates in September
- 2000 Saskatchewan (Oil, Gas) - free updates in April (two years later)
- 1999 Manitoba (Oil) - unknown for updates